2013 365 Project
“You ever think about how one little decision you make can turn your day into night and night into day, and suddenly everything is different just ‘cause you decided to go north instead of south?”
HAPPENINGS. INSIDE OUT PROJECT NYC
A global project by artist JR that is transforming messages of personal identity into works of art.
Take a self-portrait at the Times Square photo booth truck through May 10.
Turns on radio: “Mr. Worldwide…”
Turns off radio
Them: Oh, does that mean you’re analyzing me right now?
Me (in my mind):
1. Create a daily ‘to do’ list.
2. List goals and set priorities.
3. Do ‘A’s’ first (Most important things).
4. Do it now.
5. Ask yourself “What is the best use of my time right now?”
6. Be realistic: New habits take time to develop.
7. Reward yourself for small steps of progress towards your goals each week.